How to Reduce your Accent? Accent Reduction Course
You are used to being able to solve problems. You are resourceful, so you’ve probably tried reading books on how to speak Lithuanian, watching videos, and maybe working through a home study course. You might have even just waited, hoping that your accent would magically go away. But it didn’t … at least not as much as you’d hoped. Sure, you can make yourself understood well enough to survive, but you didn’t get the results you were really looking for — the ability to be easily understood, be respected, and feel confident at work and among friends.
Accent reduction Course is gaining popularity with many non-native speakers of Lithuanian. The personalized classes can be a great way to improve your Lithuanian accent quickly and effectively.
Accent reduction Course is for you if:
- You’ve been studying Lithuanian for a long time and you have a good grasp of the vocabulary and grammar. But being understood easily when you speak? Well, that’s a different matter.
- You’re frustrated when other people finish your sentences for you.
- You had all the right skills and experience and you thought the job was yours. But you never got the call back that you were expecting.
- You’d like to order a meal in a restaurant without a struggle.
- You just want to fit in and not be asked to pay more in a taxi.
How to Reduce your Accent? Accent Reduction Course.
- duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs
- individual program is prepared
- a variety of topics which are interested for the student are discussed
- when student studies at 9:00-16:00 – 20 EUR for 1 acad. hour, when studies at 16:00-20:00 - 22 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
- the course need to be paid before first lesson.
- learning material: 15 EUR.
- 1 acad. hour is 45 minutes.
- Registration: you are welcome to register by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by coming to institute or
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.