Online and Distance Learning at Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA offers a new way of combining innovative learning and teaching techniques with interaction with your lecturer and fellow students from around the world.
How Distance Learning works?
Studying at a distance doesn't mean that we will leave you alone. Our experience in this kind of delivery means that you can expect a strong network of support.
You will need to think about where and when you are going to study, and how regular study time will fit into your life. You will also need to prepare a place or places that will provide you with the most comfortable and convenient environment to study. This could be at home, at your place of work.
Distance Learning Advantages:
- An online education provides the opportunity to study more subjects and reach out to programs that are not available in the immediate area.
- Distance learning is much more flexible than traditional styles of classroom education. Students who need to take other classes or work can do classwork whenever they have a free moment instead of being restricted to a rigid schedule.
- Students who enroll in classes with online education obtain a wider range of networking opportunities. Instead of being limited to networking in the local area, distance learning enables students to make connections with a more diverse range of people.
- Online education enables students to work at their own pace in many circumstances. The requirements are not as strict and typically give a range of due dates when the work needs to be submitted.
- The schedules for distance learning are more open and allow for students, parents and professionals to take the classes whenever it fits into their schedule. This is beneficial over classroom education that requires students to schedule work and childcare around the class time.
- Online classes typically cost less than an education in a classroom environment. There are less space limitations and materials required for each student and the savings are passed on from the educational institution to each student.
- A huge advantage to getting an online education is that there is no need to travel to and from class every single day. Someone who doesn’t drive or want to spend money on the costs of public transportation every single day will likely choose to get an online education over the traditional classroom.
- Sitting in the classroom is not the best way for every student to learn. A student may learn better at his own pace and in a different format than traditional schooling options offer.
- Online classes are just as, if not more, effective at teaching students than the traditional classroom style of learning.
Basic Lithuanian Language e-Course (A1)
Starts: depends on student
Duration: 100 acad. hours (90 acad. hours studies using learning materials and 10 acad. hours with teacher VIA Skype)
Place: depends on student
Price: 350 EUR
Payment: Course fee You can pay by bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166), by cash.
Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A1) will help you take your first steps with Lithuanian and achieve proficiency level A1 (Breakthrough). We will learn together how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people.
- recognise aurally basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. While learning new words we will not only broaden our vocabulary but we will also begin to understand people around us gradually.
The course consists of 10 parts and final test. Every part includes chapters on communication, grammar, and vocabulary. To solidify the material, various exercises have been prepared. Appendixes (grammar tables, the Lithuanian-English and English-Lithuanian vocabulary), will help you to do the exercises.
After this Course student will get official Certificate and he will be able to continue his studies in A2 level.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.