lithuanian language summer course for children
From 30 of July to 10 of August, 2018, LINGUA LITUANICA institute will hold two-week Lithuanian Language Summer Course for children. Lessons are held in small groups (from 5 children) or individually. During this course children will improve reading, writing and speaking skills in Lithuanian language. Interesting creative tasks, games and friendly environment will help to get interested in Lithuanian language. Learning comes together with exploration during excursions to Centre of Civil Education and Money museums. On Saturday it is possible to go to excursions with parents.
At the same time LINGUA LITUANICA will hold Intensive Lithuanian Language Course for Adults, so all family is welcome to participate in Summer Course (groups for adults and children are separated).
Starting: in group from 30 of July to 10 of August, 2018. Individual courses are held all summer.
Duration: 20 acad. hours
Explaining languages: English, Russian, Lithuanian.
Place: Gediminas ave. 26, Vilnius.
Certificate: at the end of the course every participant will get the LINGUA LITUANICA certificate.
Price: 125 EUR + registration fee (50 EUR). Total price 175 EUR.
Payment: registration fee (50 EUR) or all price of the course (175 EUR) can be paid via bank transfer to LINGUA LITUANICA account (number of the account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166) or by cash at the institute.
EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES IN LITHUANIAN LANGUAGE SUMMER COURSE:
- Centre for Civil Education. The aim of interactive workshops is to present the meaning of public spirit and the principles of the functioning of the state.
- Money Museum. Enjoyable for everyone. Get to know the history of money and other things at the museum, try interactive puzzles. Everyone could make money!
- Excursions in Lithuania. For additional fee it is possible to go to the excursions to Trakai, Hill of Angels, Užutrakis Palace. To all day excursions children must be accompanied by adults.
Accommodation is not included in the course's price, but:
- we can recommend a hotel or a guest house.
Arrival: Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA is conveniently located at Gediminas ave. 26 (3rd floor) in Vilnius city. How to get there?
- From the bus or train station. Bus station and train station are in one place, so from there you have to use public transport. With 1G and 53 buses you have to travel to bus stop Vinco Kudirkos aikštė. From there the Institute is in a few minutes walking distance.
- Taxi. In Vilnius are many taxi companies. Here you can find phone numbers of taxi.
Meals are not included in a course's price (except of the reception). For breaks between the lessons, it is good to have some snacks.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.