Lithuanian language courses via Skype are very popular. These courses are relevant to those who live abroad. By using video conference all language skills are taught: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Language experts will form an individual program and select the most suitable learning method. Together with the teacher student performs a variety of tasks, discuss on different topics of interest.
Lithuanian language courses via Skype:
- student can take lessons where and when it is convenient
- lessons can be held everywhere where is available Internet connection
- individual program is prepared
- duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs
- distant learning method does not differ from face to face teaching
- a variety of topics which are interested for the student are discussed
- when the student studies at 9:00-16:00 – 20 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
- when the student studies at 16:00-20:00 – 22 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
- when the student studies at 20:00-21:30 – 30 EUR for 1 acad. hour.
- The payment for the course should be made in advance;
- Learning material price is 30 EUR;
- 1 acad. hour is 45 minutes;
- Certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.