TEACHING IN THE WORKPLACE
This Lithuanian language course is for those who wants to study in the workplace. Employee can study in a groups or individually. All language skills are taught: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Language experts will form program and select the most suitable learning method. Together with the teacher students performs a variety of tasks, discuss on different topics of interest.
Lithuanian language courses in the workplace:
- duration of the course and schedule depends on company needs
- individual program is prepared
- a variety of topics which are interested for the students are discussed
- teaching in the workplace
Get an Offer
- teaching contract
- if contract is for more than 50 acad. hours company can pay sum monthly
- if contract is 50 acad. hours or less the course needs to be paid before first lesson
- company has to order 20 acad. hours or more
- 1 acad. hour is 45 minutes
- 1 lesson is 2 acad. hours
- learning material: 15 EUR.
- Registration: you are welcome to register by email email@example.com, by coming to institute or
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.