Lithuanian Language e-Course of A1 level
The course consists of 10 parts and a final test. Every part includes chapters on communication, grammar, and vocabulary. To solidify the material, various exercises have been prepared. Appendixes (grammar tables, the Lithuanian-English and English-Lithuanian vocabulary), will help you do the exercises. We recommend to have an individual lesson with the teacher (directly or via Skype) after each part and to strengthen what you have studied.
E-course of Lithuanian Language (A1 level) will help you take your first steps with Lithuanian and achieve proficiency level A1 (Breakthrough). We will learn together how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people;
- recognise aurally the basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. While learning new words we will not only broaden our vocabulary but we will also begin to understand people around us gradually.
- Starts: depends on the student.
- Duration: 100 acad. hours (90 acad. hours of studies using the learning material and 10 acad. hours with a teacher via Skype). It is recommended to finish the course in 15 weeks.
- Place: depends on the student.
- Price: 350 EUR (200 EUR for 10 acad. hours with the teacher + 150 EUR for e-course access).
- Payment: by cash or bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166).
- Certificate of the attended course will be provided.
- After this Course, the students will be able to continue their studies at A2 level.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.