LITHUANIAN LANGUAGE E-COURSE OF A2 LEVEL
The course consists of 10 parts and the final test. Every part includes chapters on communication, grammar, and vocabulary. To solidify the material, various exercises have been prepared. Appendixes (grammar tables, the Lithuanian-English and English-Lithuanian vocabulary), will help you do the exercises. We recommend to have an individual lesson with the teacher (directly or via Skype) after each part and to strengthen what you studied.
E-course of Lithuanian Language (A2 level) will help you achieve proficiency level A2 (Waystage) and to prepare for the first category exam. We will use the learning material Pasikalbėkime developed by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer questions, tell briefly about ourselves, family and other people, to talk about work, business, hobbies, the weather, everyday life, to ask for information.
- recognize aurally basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple or adapted texts, instructions, recipes, TV and radio programmes;
- write short personal letters, greetings, invitations, requests, announcements, filling forms, write down the information, and so on.
- vocabulary and phrases.
- Starts: depends on the student.
- Duration: 100 acad. hours (90 acad. hours of studies using the learning material and 10 acad. hours with a teacher via Skype). It is recommended to finish the course in 15 weeks.
- Place: depends on the student.
- Price: 350 EUR (200 EUR for 10 acad. hours with the teacher + 150 EUR for e-course access).
- Payment: by cash or bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166).
- Certificate of the attended course will be provided.
- After this Course, the students will be able to continue their studies at B1 level.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.