E-course of Lithuanian Constitution
Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA organizes Lithuanian Constitution course, which is for those who want to prepare for Lithuanian Constitution exam. The exam can be taken five times a year in the particular institutions. You are kindly invited to prepare for this exam by studying in e-course of Lithuanian Constitution.
- Structure of the course: the student will find all learning material in e-course environment and can have 5 acad. hours for studying individually (directly with the lecturer or via Skype).
- Duration: the access to e-course is active for 4 weeks.
- Price: 180 EUR (100 EUR for 10 acad. hours with the teacher + 80 EUR for e-course access)
In Lithuanian Constitution course all topics needed for the exam will be discussed:
- Lithuania (its form of government political structure, authorities, validity of legislation and Constitution, referendums, citizenship, the nation's sovereignty, language, state anthem, flag, coat of arms),
- People and state (the right to freedom, life, privacy, election, human rights)
- Society and state (family and state, education, religion, censorship of mass information),
- Economy and job (economy, job and business, freedom to strike, right to safe working conditions, social security, health care),
- Government and president (elections, requirements for candidacy, their responsibilities and duties)
- The Constitutional Court (structure, appointment of judges, competency, decisions),
- Court (courts, its system, jurisdiction, judges appointment and dismissal)
- Management and self-government (municipal council elections, rights, governments representatives competency)
- Finance and budget (Central bank, budget system, budget years, budget formation and confirmation),
- State control (State control system, controller, control functions),
- Foreign policy and state defence (foreign policy, international contracts, state defence, states of emergency)
- Changes of Constitution
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.