A SHORT COURSE PREPARATION FOR THE I CATEGORY EXAM
The Institute of Language and Culture LINGUA LITUANICA is pleased to invite you to attend a course to help you prepare for the I category state language exams. The course is intended for those who have already learned Lithuanian and want to take the I category exam. Course schedules are planned according to the expected dates of exams.
During the exam all four language skills are tested - reading, writing, listening and speaking. All parts of the exam take place on the same day. I category state language exam is considered as passed when at least 70 percent of the correct answers are collected. In order to pass I category state language exam, the level of proficiency in the Lithuanian language should correspond to Way stage or elementary (Level A2). Upon reaching this level, it is expected that a person can:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions, clearly structured texts related to the key areas (e.g., person and family information, shopping, local geography, employment);
- communicate and write simple, familiar and ordinary things;
- describe their education, experience, immediate environment, and to identify their basic needs in simple terms.
A short course preparation for the I category exam will help you familiarize yourself with the requirements and structure of the exam, strengthen your already existing knowledge, expand your vocabulary, apply the necessary grammar knowledge, and improve your speaking skills. We will perform a variety of typical tasks for the exam - speaking, reading, writing and listening. During the course everyone will be able to evaluate their own preparation - there will be many of test exams.
- After missed lectures, homework and other relevant information will be sent to you.
- A certificate of attendance of the course is issued. If necessary, we prepare an official document addressed to the workplace or other needed institution.
- The registration fee (100 EUR) is included in the course fee. The registration fee is non-refundable. A place for the course will be booked upon payment of the registration fee.
- Payment: registration or course fee can be paid in cash at the institute or by wire transfer to LINGUA LITUANICA account (account number: LT 81 7300 0100 9932 1166).
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.