Lithuanian language courses via Skype
Lithuanian language courses via Skype are very popular. These courses are relevant to those who live abroad. By using video conference all language skills are taught: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Language experts will form an individual program and select the most suitable learning method. Together with the teacher student performs a variety of tasks, discuss on different topics of interest.
Lithuanian language courses via Skype:
- student can take lessons where and when it is convenient
- lessons can be held everywhere where is available Internet connection
- individual program is prepared
- duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs
- distant learning method does not differ from face to face teaching
- a variety of topics which are interested for the student are discussed
- when the student studies at 9:00-16:00 – 20 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
- when the student studies at 16:00-20:00 – 22 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
- when the student studies at 20:00-21:30 – 30 EUR for 1 acad. hour.
- The payment for the course should be made in advance;
- Learning material price is 30 EUR;
- 1 acad. hour is 45 minutes;
- Certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.