Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA invites to start learning basic French or reviving your French skills according to the new program which includes:
- Odile Grand-Clément manual: Grammar in dialogues (each topic includes two dialogues thus you never get bored!)
- French songs (understanding their sense, listening practice, pronunciation exercises – tested and popular method of lecturer Neringos Jagelavičiūtė-Teišerskienė)
- Simulation-based learning: what could you possibly need in real-life situations?
If your goal is to tame French and establish a positive and comfortable relationship with this language, the course is designed namely for You! The lecturer is fluent in English so You could easily join the group even if You do not speak Lithuanian.
French language course for beginners
Price: 180 EUR.
Time: Mondays 17:45-19:15.
Duration: 26 acad. hours.
French language course „JE PARLE FRANÇAIS“ online
Price: 150 EUR.
Time: Wednesdays 17:45-19:00.
Duration: 16,5 acad. hours.
- Address: Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA (Gedimino ave. 26, Vilnius).
- Certificate: certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
- Individual French language lessons in the institute or via Skype: would you like to learn French individually? Please contact us and we will plan your course with the teacher Neringa!
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.