swedish language course for beginners
|2020-10-27||2020-12-15||II, IV 19:05-20:35||30 acad. hours||English||158 EUR|
|2021-01-12||2021-03-04||II, IV 19:05-20:35||30 acad. hours||English||158 EUR|
Address: Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA (Gedimino pr. 26, Vilnius).
Certification: a certificate of attendance is provided.
Swedish Language Course for beginners will help you to take your first steps with this Language. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people.
- recognize basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. We will study all these things by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
individual swedish language courses
Individual Swedish language courses (A1, A2, B1, B2) are for those who travel frequently and can not study in a group. All language skills are taught: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Language experts will form an individual program and select the most suitable learning method. Together with the teacher student performs a variety of tasks, discuss on different topics of interest.
Individual Swedish language courses
- duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs
- individual program is prepared
- a variety of topics which are interested for the student are discussed
- when 1 student studies at 9:00-16:00 – 20 EUR for 1 acad. hour, when studies at 16:00-20:00 - 22 EUR for 1 acad. hour,
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.