LITHUANIAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR INTERMEDIATE
Language and Culture Institute LINGUA LITUANICA invites to study Lithuanian language in B1 level courses. Lessons will be held online in the small group.
1. Intensive Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer course of B1 level online
Course dates: from 1st till 22nd of August.
Duration: 80 acad. hours.
Price: 380 EUR.
30 acad. hours – direct lectures with the lecturer. Lectures will be held in a small group remotely Mondays to Fridays at 18.15-19.45 (Lithuanian time). On 15th of August there won't be a lesson.
44 acad. hours – Lithuanian language course in online learning platform Moodle. After the course students will be able to study in Moodle additionally for two weeks.
6 acad. hours – virtual cultural programme.
After this course students are invited to continue learning in B2 level program.
2. Lithuanian language B1 level first part course online
Course begins: 2022-09-21.
Time of lessons: Wednesday at 19.00-20.30 (LTU time).
Duration: 26 acad. hours in a group + 24 acad. hours in Moodle
Explanatory language: Lithuanian.
Learning materials: included in the price.
Course ends: 2022-12-21..
Price: 240 EUR.
After this course students are invited to continue learning in B1 level second part program.
Lithuanian language course for intermediate will help you achieve proficiency level B1. We will use the learning material Perženk slenkstį prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in a variety of familiar and unusual everyday situations, discuss, ask and answer questions about our personal lives, work, education and leisure topics, describe the situation, explain the reason, express an opinion, offer, compare, agree or disagree, express feelings, etc.;
- recognize conversations, chats, comments, the essence of short stories when it comes to a clear routine, work, education, leisure topics, to understand the basic topics of radio or television programs which are expressed clearly;
- read everyday texts about work, education and leisure and understand the essence or important details of the events of human life, relationships, and descriptions of feelings, also find, understand and evaluate the necessary information;
- write simple clear structured (introduction, body, conclusion) texts on familiar topics, personal and official letters, substantiate their views, give examples, describe events, reviews, characters, and etc.;
- use of various grammatical forms (nouns, pronouns, adjectives singular case, verb tenses and inclination). We will study how to identify and select the participants, and the half participle forms, appropriate use of text-tying tools and etc. By learning new words we will expand the vocabulary in various topics.
All these things are going to be studied in 80 academic hours course by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening. It will also take some additional home study and of course your desire to speak one of the oldest Indo-European languages.
- If you miss some lessons, homework and other relevant information can be sent.
- Certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
- Learning material fee is included in total price of the course - 30 EUR.
- Payment: course's fee you can pay by cash in the institute or by bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166).
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.