Lithuanian Language Course for Advanced (B2)
Timetable: Mondays and Wednesdays at 17:00-18:30.
Duration: 50 acad. hours.
Price: 290 EUR (100 EUR registration + 190 EUR the rest sum).
We will use learning material Tobulėkime prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė and Daina Balčienė. Together we will learn how to:
- quite freely and spontaneously communicate, participate in discussions in familiar contexts, to express and justify an opinion, to be able to make a clear and detailed description of the different things that are relevant to your interests, to explain the approach of various opinions' advantages and disadvantages;
- by listening: understand the main ideas of the complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, as well as specialized discussions on professional topics, understand movies, TV news;
- read articles and reports concerned with contemporary problems in which certain attitudes and opinions of the author are expressed and understand the essence of the short work or contemporary fiction;
- write clear, detailed text on a variety of topics and explain the issues under considerated questions. Write an essay or a report, to provide data, to indicate the reason, to write letters and consistent set of events.
- use of various grammatical constructions, verbal participants, and the half participle forms, appropriate use of text-tying tools and etc. By learning new words we will expand the vocabulary in various topics.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.