Free Lithuanian language e-course of A1 level for Ukrainian war refugees
Language and Culture institute LINGUA LITUANICA offers free distance learning of the Lithuanian language in the A1 level e-course.
Free Lithuanian language e-course (A1 level) for Ukrainian war refugees
The course consists of 10 parts and a final test. Every part includes chapters on communication, grammar, and vocabulary. To solidify the material, various exercises have been prepared. Appendixes (grammar tables, the Lithuanian-English and English-Lithuanian vocabulary), will help you do the exercises. We recommend to have an individual lesson with the teacher (directly or via Skype) after each part and to strengthen what you have studied.
E-course of Lithuanian Language (A1 level) will help you take your first steps with Lithuanian and achieve proficiency level A1 (Breakthrough). We will learn together how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people;
- recognise aurally the basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. While learning new words we will not only broaden our vocabulary but we will also begin to understand people around us gradually.
- Duration: 95 acad. hours (90 acad. hours of studies in online learning platform Moodle and 5 acad. hours learning with the teacher in the group). 1 acad. hour is 45 minutes.
- Course access is valid for 3 months.
- Certificate of the attended course will be provided.
Registration is complete. Many people want to learn Lithuanian: 263 adults and 48 children registered. In the future, we plan to offer free Lithuanian language courses to Ukrainian war refugees again.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to answer all your questions.