BASIC LITHUANIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A2) will help you achieve proficiency level A2 (Waystage) and to prepare for first category exam. We will use learning material Pasikalbėkime prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer questions, tell briefly about ourselves, family and other people, to talk about work, business, hobby, whether, everyday life, to ask information.
- recognize aurally basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple or adapted texts, instructions, recipes, TV and radio programs;
- write short personal letters, greetings, invitations, requests, announcements, filling forms, write down the information, and so on.
- vocabulary and phrases
We will study all these things by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
- If you miss some lessons, homework and other relevant information can be sent.
- Certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
- Payment: course's fee you can pay by bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166).