Lithuanian Language Courses on Saturdays
The Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A1) will help you to take your first steps with Lithuanian and achieve proficiency level A1 (Breakthrough). We will use the learning material Susipažinkime prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people.
- recognize basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. While learning new words we will not only broaden our vocabulary but we will also begin to understand people around us gradually. We will study all these things by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening. This will take till 52-80 academic hours of tuition, some additional home study and of course your desire to speak one of the oldest Indo-European languages.
Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A2) will help you achieve proficiency level A2 (Waystage) and to prepare for first category exam. We will use learning material Pasikalbėkime prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer questions, tell briefly about ourselves, family and other people, to talk about work, business, hobby, whether, everyday life, to ask information.
- recognize aurally basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple or adapted texts, instructions, recipes, TV and radio programs;
- write short personal letters, greetings, invitations, requests, announcements, filling forms, write down the information, and so on.
- vocabulary and phrases
We will study all these things by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening. This will take about 80 academic hours of tuition, some additional home study and of course your desire to speak one of the oldest Indo-European languages.
- If you miss some lessons, homework and other relevant information can be sent.
- Certificate about attended course will be provided. If you need, we can prepare official document for your employer or a particular institution about the course you attend.
- Learning material fee is included in total price of the course - 30 EUR.
- Registration fee (100 EUR) is included in total price of the course. It is not refundable. The place in the course is saved after paying the registration's fee.
- There is a possibility to pay in installments.
- Payment: registration or course's fee you can pay by cash in the institute or by bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166).
New option: individual lessons in the institute or via Skype on Saturdays. Individual Lithuanian language courses are for those who travel frequently and can not study in a group. All language skills are taught: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Language experts will form an individual program and select the most suitable learning method. Together with the teacher student performs a variety of tasks, discuss on different topics of interest. Duration of the course and schedule depends on student needs and a variety of topics which are interested for the student are discussed.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +37052313239. We will do our best to answer all your questions.