Lithuanian language lecturer
Teaching Lithuanian as a foreign language, non-formal education, ethnolinguistics, natural and cultural heritage.
- In 2017 was awarded the qualification of a tour guide (Department of Tourism of the Republic of Lithuania)
- In 2015 completed Master’s studies of Contrastive Linguistics at Šiauliai University, Faculty of Humanities.
- In 2012 completed Bachelor’s studies of English Philology and Another Foreign Language (French) at Šiauliai University, Faculty of Humanities.
- Studied at Manchester Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom from September to December 2010.
- Teaching at Culture and Language Institute LINGUA LITUANICA since September 2016. Duties: teaching, developing teaching material.
- Internship at Culture and Language Institute LINGUA LITUANICA. Duties: assisting lecturers, helping with tasks and groups from 29 July to 14 August 2016.
- Placement at St. Paul’s Primary School in Manchester, United Kingdom from September to December 2010. Duties: teacher’s assistant.
- Presentation at the conference “Worldview in Language” (Šiauliai) 02/10/2014.
- Presentation at the conference of Bachelor and Master students’ theses dedicated to the 140th anniversary of Povilas Višinskis in Šiauliai 09/04/2015.
- From September 2012 to May 2013 participated in various projects of Lifelong Learning programme in Lithuania and abroad (VšĮ Edukaciniai projektai, Šiauliai).
- 12/03/2014 participated in the conference for language teachers “Changing with Times” (Oxford University Press)
- 23/04/2014 participated in the seminars for language teachers “Learning to Fail, Failing to Learn” and “Getting the World off the Page” (Oxford University Press)
Lithuanian – native proficiency, English – full professional proficiency, Russian – full professional proficiency, French – limited working proficiency.
- Ethnoculture and nature protection. An active member of Organisation for Protecting Natural and Cultural Heritage of Šiauliai Region “Aukuras”.
- Visiting museums, travelling, hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- Pub quizzes. A member of an award winning team at “IQ zona” (Šiauliai).
Persistent, enterprising, ambitious, dutiful, accurate, honest, responsible and capable of planning.