LITHUANIAN LANGUAGE COURSE FOR BEGINNERS (A1 LEVEL)
|A1||2017-09-18||I, III, IV 19:00-20:30||80 acad. hours||418 EUR||Forming||English|
|A1||2017-09-18||I, III, IV 18:45-20:15||80 acad. hours||418 EUR||Forming||Russian|
Note: timetables are scheduled with the groups.
The Basic Lithuanian Language Course (A1) will help you to take your first steps with Lithuanian and achieve proficiency level A1 (Breakthrough). We will use the learning material Susipažinkime prepared by prof. dr. Irena Kruopienė. Together we will learn how to:
- communicate in ordinary situations, ask and answer simple questions, tell briefly about ourselves and other people.
- recognize basic phrases about the family, environment, daily life, spare time, etc.;
- read and understand simple texts;
- write short texts (a letter, message or a greeting).
Here we will get familiar with key grammar points essential for understanding and using basic phrases and writing or reading simple texts. While learning new words we will not only broaden our vocabulary but we will also begin to understand people around us gradually. We will study all these things by doing various exercises of writing, reading, speaking, and listening. This will take about 80 academic hours of tuition, some additional home study and of course your desire to speak one of the oldest Indo-European languages.
- Address: Gedimino pr. 26, LT-01104 Vilnius.
- Certificate about attended course will be provided.
- Learning material fee is included in total price of the course.
- Payment: registration fee or course's fee you can pay by bank transfer (LINGUA LITUANICA bank account: LT81 7300 0100 9932 1166) or by cash in the institute.
- Registration fee (100 EUR) is included in total price of the course. It is not refundable. The place in the course is saved after paying the registration's fee.
- Hurry! Seats are limited, please send in your registration today! If you register and pay total price of the course till 2017-08-01, you will get 20 EUR discount.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +370523139. We will do our best to answer all your questions.